Building 13 is a small Cincinnati-based graphic design company. When I say small, I mean, like, it’s just me. I rock web design, motion graphics, as well as print and branding design.
I am looking to bring on a talented (entry-level or associate-level) designer. Building 13 has found success working on a variety of project types and sizes. It’s a versatile company and I need a versatile designer with great communication skills and a constant willingness to learn. A good attitude, too. That’s a must. There isn’t a specific “type” of candidate for this position, but he or she might look a little something like this:
An all-around rock star designer that is comfortable working in multiple mediums (i.e. web and motion)
Someone who is a bit more skill focused — preferably in web design (front-end and some basic programming skills like php, rails or similar) or motion graphics (show me your reel!)
Maybe it’s someone else. Maybe it’s you. Tell me why you’re the designer that Building 13 needs. Show me what you bring to the table. Convince me you’re the ideal candidate.
Possible points of interest:
- I currently work out of my house in Mount Lookout.
- I’m not big on résumés.
- I’d like to see some of your best work (I prefer links over attachments).
- If you can show me how you think, that’d be pretty dope.
- My work samples can be found here: http://building13.com/ and here: https://vimeo.com/bldg13 (all kinda old stuff; hey, I’ve been busy!)
- Must love
- I’m down with you working remotely some (or perhaps all) of the time.
- I do have a nice ping pong table. It’s currently folded up here in the office, but that can be changed (will be tough to play if you work from home though).
If you’re interested, please shoot me an email: email@example.com. Please send links to your work. Including salary expectations would be helpful too. Depending on the number of responses I get, I may not be able to respond to everyone.
Thank you for your time!